3.01.2010

Melissa Danielle Photography's Facelift, Nose Job and Botox



I know, I know I've been totally Neglectful McNeglecterson over here in the corner lately, but c'mon people, the OLYMpics are on! Which means I've been taking EXtra long naps! I had a really good one yesterday afternoon while Canada beat USA in men's hockey. Everyone was all tense and biting their nails and I was all sleeping and not biting my nails... I mean, I don't see why everyone wasn't as calm and collected as I was- it was ours all along and I knew it. USA just had to realize that and accept it and now that they have, the first step has been made and the healing process can begin. Also, completely non-related, I offer counseling on the side and I'm pretty good at it and I accept chocolate and gummy bears as form of payment so I mean, why NOT come see me?

Aside from this olympic business everyones been talking about- did you hear about the tsunami in Winnipeg? Ok, no wait I gotta get this straightened out- the person who told us was
in Winnipeg but the tsunami was actually in the ocean, and then eventually in Hawaii. Like, 6 hours later or something. I find that amusing. Have you ever heard of a lazier natural disaster? Tornado's and Earthquakes come and they're all RAAA DESTROYYY EVERYTHING RAAAAA and then a split second later everything is in shambles and there's a big mess everywhere. Tsunami here is all "Hey everyone, I'm coming to getcha... Not now, but sooon" And then four hours later the water starts slowly lapping up higher and higher along the shore all calm and spa soundtrack-like, whispering "here I co-ome... waatch out...im about to get you we-et"!! Guaranteed all the other natural disasters make fun of the tsunami at birthday parties and steal the tsunami's cake and push tsunami in the pool.

So anyways, there has actually been reason for my absence. Apart from controlling olympic game results with my mind by day and saving people from death and disaster by night, I've been working. I know right? You're all ok WHO ARE YOU AND WHAT HAVE YOU DONE WITH THE REAL MELISSA! But no, relax, it's really me. Its actually a better newer Me with a long overdue updated website and a new Facebook page. Yay!! So go ahead and take a gander around... it will be fun and you'll be rewarded with chocolate cake and rainbows. Also, at the bottom of the rainbow there is a giant pot of gold. But I mean, do what you choose I guess.

SPEAKING OF GOLD....

jaykay USA.

No comments:

Post a Comment